Amid layoffs happening in the industry, there are still some rays of happiness and hope for freshers. The recently released Career Outlook Report by Teamlease Edtech highlights the most popular In-Demand job roles for freshers. This list illustrates the most sought-after jobs for freshers in India:
- Wellness specialist : Instructs and conducts educational classes in an effort to promote safe and healthy lifestyles. Assesses client health and educates on activities and regimens that promote a healthy lifestyle. The average wellness coordinator gross salary in India is ₹6,60,795 or an equivalent hourly rate of ₹318. In addition, they earn an average bonus of ₹12,621. Salary estimates based on salary survey data collected directly from employers and anonymous employees in India. An entry level wellness coordinator (1-3 years of experience) earns an average salary of ₹4,87,384. On the other end, a senior level wellness coordinator (8+ years of experience) earns an average salary of ₹8,23,912.
- Machine learning engineer : Machine Learning can be a turning point in your life if you’re interested in algorithms, data science, automation, etc. Currently, there are hundreds and thousands of opportunities for machine learning entry positions and surprisingly countries like the USA are still facing the scarcity of not having enough ML Engineers. By this you can imagine the demand for ML today, when the demand is high, the scope becomes much more bright in such a field. The urge for ML has drastically increased since the COVID pandemic and organizations of all sizes are welcoming this technology with open hands and the race to catch the pace is so trending. Companies are now introducing new methods and techniques to acquire more business with advanced technology and this has increased the rapid figure of ML Engineer jobs right from 23% to 31% (between 2012-2022), and the required learning skills jobs for ML are likely to get a huge bump of 75% in the next 5 years.
- Business development representative: Business development managers are among the most important professionals in an enterprise. They manage teams, deal with clients, and focus on increasing the company’s revenue. This is the primary reason why their demand is evergreen. The average business development manager salary in India is INR 5.97 lakh per annum, including bonuses, shared profits, and commission. The pay for this role ranges from INR 2.64 lakh per annum to INR 20 lakh per annum.
- Biologists: Biologists are scientists who specialise in studying living organisms. Some biologists may work as wildlife biologists, microbiologists or marine biologists. A biologist in each sector studies how organisms exist, how they function within an ecosystem and how they evolved. The average salary of an Biologist is ₹3,60,383 per year and this salary may vary depending on the candidate’s qualification, work experience, skill set and even location. Some cities may pay higher salaries than others. Also, you may gain promotions and earn raises the longer you work in the field.
- E-business Associate : The E-Commerce Associate helps to grow the e-commerce business using positive customer experience.
He/She maintains the technology and system required to support the e-commerce activities. He/She collects information to draw important insights and improve the business. If we look at the e commerce associate salary statistics in India as of 8 March 2023, the represented employee makes ₹18,00,000; to be more precise pay rate is ₹1,50,000 per month, ₹34,615.39 per week, or ₹836.82 per hour.We have researched the job market for this profession in detail and derived average values. Salary rates can vary depending on where you are employed. In deriving an average wage, the lowest annual salary is ₹17,00,000, and the highest rate is ₹18,00,000.