One97 Communications Limited (OCL) that owns the brand Paytm, India’s leading payments and financial services company and the pioneer of QR and mobile payments, enables devotees to make online contributions to Ram Mandir in Ayodhya through Paytm app. On the day of Pran Pratishtha, the contributions for Shri Ram Janmbhomi Teerth Kshetra Trust have gone live on the Paytm app allowing users to make online contributions.
Devotees across India can make contributions to Shri Ram Janmbhomi Teerth Kshetra, Ayodhya in Uttar Pradesh, from the ‘Devotion’ section on Paytm App, from the comfort of their homes. The tech innovator has been empowering the grassroots of the country with robust mobile payment solutions.
Paytm spokesperson said, “As the pioneer of QR and mobile payments in India, we have enabled digital contributions to the Ram Mandir playing a significant role in making contributions easy and convenient. We remain committed towards driving financial inclusion by taking our innovative mobile payment solutions to every nook and corner of the country.”
How to make contribution for Ram Mandir Trust via Paytm app
- Go to Paytm app, and click ‘View all’ from Bill Payments by BBPS
- Go to ‘Devotion’ from other services section
- Select devotional place as ‘Shri Ram Janmbhooi Teerth Kshetra
- Add your email id, and click on ‘Proceed’
- Enter the amount you wish to donate, and click on ‘next’
- Click on ‘Proceed to pay’ using your preferred payment mode